Russ I are here in Cedar City for the New Year celebrations. We are here at his sisters house (thanks for letting us stay with you.) We went sledding today and it was a blast. Russ and I had this great idea to go off this little jump and it was not a smooth landing. I felt like everything from my lower back had been pushed into my shoulders. It really hurt, but we got some big air!!? HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That is so funny! Your face is pricless!!! I hope you're back is alright. Anyways looks like you're having way to much fun.
Classic Sleding pictures!! And what a good hunter russ seems to be!!
Those pictures are great. Hopefully your bottom will feel better soon!
Your faces kill me!! I'm sorry that it hurt, but that's hilarious...
i can only imagine what that did to your already damaged tail bone! :) those pics are priceless.
Your face is the best. So much emotion. I love it. It looks like you guys are always having a blast. What are those days like again???? Enjoy it now before you have kiddos.
i feel your pain. you got some intense air there.
Those are the greatest pictures ever!!! Painful as it may have been, it looks like you still had fun! Freakin cute!
Post a Comment