
The Sunset was so gorgeous.


The sting rays were all over us. It was really slimmy.


This is where we stayed on the island. J/K. I think this is where some natives live

This is the Canopy tour. It doesn't look like it, but he is 45 ft from the ground. I'm glad we didn't fall.

This is the beach in the Caymans.

Dress up night.

Leaving Miami.
12 comments:
Jealous!! I want to go on a cruise... Jamaica would be awesome. It's beautiful. You and your husband look like you had a great time!
I'm pretty jealous! It looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Aubs how fun! I'm glad you guys had an awesome time. Plus, you cut your hair! So dang cute!
Oh my gosh it looks like so much fuN! Did you love it? I bet your all tan and everything now too, wow, what a great husband to do that huh! Call me, i've missed talking to you! I can't believe your already home...
Looks soooooooo fun!!
ahhh... i'm so relaxed just looking at your blog! looks like you had a blast. i LOVE your hair, too. SO CUTE!
im soooo jealous! it looks like you had a blast. one day that will be pictures of me on that boat :)
im glad you had a fun and relaxing trip and that you are back safe.
That looks like a blast. I am definately due for a Vacation. Oh well. Only a few more months until summer. I will have to come visit you at work and you can tell me all about it.
AuBrie,
How lucky are you! It looks like you had a ton of fun. By the way I don't know when you cut your hair but I just want you to know it looks great I absolutely love it you are super cute!
Looks like you had a great trip. I'm jealouse. I just found your blog. It looks like you are doing great.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. Take me with you next time. Your hair is really cute.
Awesome!!! That looks like an amazing trip!!
Post a Comment