Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No induction today!!

No induction today!! Instead I will be here at work all day. My doc said he would do it today, but my chances of C-section are pretty good. So, I feel good about waiting. I will go to my doc appointment Thurs. and if I am dilated at all he will induce me that day. If not I will keep waiting. Maybe this barametric pressure change will help things to start rollin'. I know, one of those myths!! But I'm choosing to believe it. I wish my little guy would decided to come out!! I think it would be alot fun'er for him out here that in there:)

8 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh i'm sorry Aubrie!! Be patient! Someone told me when I was wishing I was done to enoy the last few nights of a full night sleep and the quiet...I am now passing that advice on to you! He'll be here before you know it!

Rebecca said...

keep us all posted. Things are getting exciting now.

Casey and Samantha said...

I can't wait for you either!! I don't think labor and deliver is are near as bad as every one says. You'll love it! I promise! Can't wait to hear more about it! By the way, I can't believe you're moving back to Cedar and we never got together :( Oh, and I love the name Carver. So cute!

Anonymous said...

DANG! Keep us posted!

Amanda said...

Let us know when he gets here!

Alison said...

Oooooh! I thought for sure you had him on my birthday!

Hang in there, and let me know if there is anything I can do for ya!!

Melissa said...

come on little stubborn baby. we want you here. so whats the babys name going to be???? i would say hang in there- but im sure by now your soooo finished being pregnant. make sure you keep us all posted. maybe hes staying put because its a sign that you have so many friends here that dont want you to MOVE. :( and the sooner hes here the sooner your gone.

Jared and Jessica said...

Good luck Aubrie! I was a week late with Nathan, and ended up having a c-section. Now, I am going a week early with a c-section. They really aren't bad! Good luck with everything and can't wait to see pictures of your cute little guy!