Shandi came to help my when I had my little scare last week. She introduced Cody to the Twix ice cream bar. Bad idea. We couldn't get him away from it.
This is how my little boy looks after he eats about anything.
I really don't deserve to be called a blogger. I am pretty bad at updating. I couldn't even remember my password to get into my blog. But the May's are doing great! My pregnancy is going for the most part good. I am 14 1/2 weeks along. I am finally over the whole nauseous phase. I had a little scare last week but I went in for an Ultrasound today and everything seems to be fine. We are having a BOY!! Yup, we found out at 13 1/2 weeks along. They couldn't find the heart beat with the doppler so they had to look using an ultrasound and they took a quick peek and well and it was obvious. As much as I wanted a girl I am now really excited we are having a boy. It will be so fun to have two boys so close in age, hopefully they don't kill each other.
Cody is doing great. Still growing like a weed. He is now walking and he might as well be one whole bruise because they are everywhere. He loves to feed me! He can finally clap. He still hates to sleep but starting Monday we are going to be in my words mean parents and let him cry it out. He really is the best little boy he is so happy all the time, unless he is tired. He is into everything. My house is a disaster and no matter what I do to keep it clean Cody is right there helping me. :) Well we are all doing great!
5 comments:
I am glad everything is ok. That is scary! Oh and don't give up hope for a girl. My friend was 15 weeks when they had their ultrasound and it was obvious that it was a boy. Well 5 weeks later at her 20 week she found out she was having a girl. It's still early so you never know! Cody is just adorable. I can't believe he is walking already.
A BOY!! How fun! I've always thought it would be fun to have boys that close! They're going to be best buddies! Sounds like you guys are doing great! Cody is adorable! Thank goodness everything is okay; stuff like that scares me to death...
I'm glad you posted! Yay on the boy! How fun!
He is so cute! I'm so happy to see pictures! Can't wait to see you guys in real life :)
Glad everything is ok! He is so cute Aubrie! And since I missed out on watching him this time call me whenever!
Post a Comment