Sunday, July 31, 2011

Limbo

So ever since I got married I feel like I've been in limbo. We have moved 6 times in 5 years. Racing around to jobs and not really ever made a home for ourselves. Well I am proud to say that we are almost the owners of a lot in Delta. Well it is about 2 miles out west of Delta near the resevoir. I am so stinking excited!! And even better than that, there is soon to be a house on it!! Finally a place to call our own. I just can't wait. I will admit I am terrified to build a house but at the same time I can't wait to finally be settled. Thats right I think I will officially be a Delta Rabbit since my boys will be. So that is the exciting news in our lives right now.
Kyatt finally rolled over! Yay. He is the best baby, sleeps through the night, naps good in the days, I never know these babies existed, but they do.
Cody went pee in the toilet this morning. Was it just lucky? Probably, but I sure hope it happens again and soon.
Russ got promoted out at his work, I am so proud of him. He has been working super hard.
I well, I'm happy being a mom. Its sure is exciting watching my two little boys grow up. And they are sure growing up fast.
Well I suck at blogging and if this sounds like a bragging post, well its not suppose to be, I'm just excited for what is happening in our lives right now.

5 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Congratulations on everything!! So exciting and we are so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! That's such an exciting time you're in where you can finally have that house! I'm happy that your family is doing well and you're enjoying being a mom! Doesn't sound like bragging at all-just sounds like you're happy and I'm so glad you are!

Anna said...

when are you ever gonna post pics of the boys?! did you go see that house in AF?

The Stylers said...

How fun!! I love these kind of posts! It's good to know what is going on in your lives!! Congrats on everything!

Our Family said...

YAY I love hearing the news of whats going on in peoples lives. didn't think u were bragging at all!! that is so fun you are building a house then you get more of what you want. so are you staying at home now or working part time? and what does your hubby do for work where he got promoted? just wanna know what your life is like now, I love blogs.