Saturday, August 16, 2008

This our new Four wheeler!! It is so much fun. Russ drew out for the buffalo hunt and we figured a four wheeler would help if he shot one. Then he would have something to haul it out with. It really has been a great purchase, especially since we are always in the mountains.



So the May family has a tradition. They go camping every summer up Beaver Canyon. We went this year and had a blast!! We look forward to going every year. We went on long four wheeler rides and did a lot of hiking.



Russ finally bought a fly rod. He has been wanting to learn to fly fish for as long as I have known him. He is actually pretty good at it but he had an accident! He was casting and he broke his real! Now his dreams are shattered. It was pretty sad because he hadn't even caught one yet.




Russ and I went hiking up Oak City canyon a couple of weeks ago and found this beautiful canyon. Russ alsays has a sense fo adventure which is fun!!

7 comments:

Elise said...

Wahoo! you did it! Looks good and looks like fun! I hope your reading the book! And it was fun to hang out with ya last night... if your ever in Logan....hahaha

Anna said...

FINALLY!!! so glad you're back to posting. thanks for letting me rant and rave the other night. it was much needed and it ended up being a great weekend! any luck yet?!? ;)

Katie McCaul said...

That looks so fun! Glad to have found your blog!!!

Coleby Breanna Chesni said...

hey! so glad to see you made it back... i kept checking and checking and nothing!!! keep the updates coming. congrats on school and all that... that's exciting

Annalee and Buck said...

Hey AuBrie, I haven't seen you forever! I'm so new to this blogging thing, I found you through Kailee's blog. I actually opened one up in May but didn't know how to do it so I'm just getting into it. You're blog is way cute, and it's good to see you're doing good and done with school! I'm so happy for you :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

NICE 4-WHEELER RUSS!! When we going riding???