Thursday, August 21, 2008

GETTING STUCK!!!

So Russ Went hunting this last weekend for elk!! He thought this puddle looked small but ended up just the opposite. I thought it was so funny when I saw this picture because it is just like him to get stuck!! I wish I could have been there but I had to work. But next weekend we are going and I'm so excited. Im not a fan of the hunting killing part but I like to be in the mountains ridin four wheelers and hikin!! So Russ got the truck stuck as well!! This was a about a month or so ago. It took forever to get it out. We went out west of Delta digging for fossils (we found some) and its a good thing we got out because it looked liked it would be really scary out there if we had to spend the night.

7 comments:

Kellie said...

Yay! I am so proud. I feel like a mamma bird sending her baby out from the nest. Your blog looks awesome! I am glad you got it all figured out.

Alison said...

I'm starting to think Russ needs 24/7 ADULT supervision ;)

Glad you got the whole blog thing figured out..e-mail me alisonnickle@gmail.com so we can make this friendship official!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you have another blog so I can see what you're up to! We're living in Orem now so we should get together!

Our Family said...

So hi I've tried to get onto your blog long before now but it never worked so I'm glad you found me. seeing russ on that wheeler stuck makes me miss ephraim/manti. So Fun!!

Unknown said...

Hey you! Cute blog. You and Russ are such a cute couple. Looks like you have been having a fun summer. We need to hand ou. Now that we are done with the program we have a lot more time. Miss ya.

Kailee Joy said...

AUBRIE!!! I'm glad you found my blog... How are you?

BrainandHeather said...

Ha Ha I love it! Russ is such a guy! It looks like you have been having fun! Well have to get together soon! Tell Russ hi