Well I love Fall too! Russ and I went four wheeling last weekend and took some fun pics. It was so beautiful. We went up Manti Canyon the leaves are turning and the weather was perfect.
So if ya'll haven't noticed I'm not much for writting. So I just post pictures.
It was the most beautiful relaxing ride I have been on.

9 comments:
I love Fall too. Its my favorite. You look like you had fun!
Those pictures are so cute!! I love fall too seems like everyone does!! when we get a wheeler we will have to go to manti together it's my favorite place to ride at.
Pretty pretty. You have inspired me to go enjoy the changing leaves.
wow! it looks so beautiful up there!!! I love the fall too! And we've been loving it here too, i'll ahve to post some pic's. Anyway, let me know whats up!
everyone is posting pics of the manti mountains - MY mountains... sniffle... anyway, bout time you posted! you and russ are still cute together!
You are right... it looks so beautiful right now in the mountains. You will have to take us one of these times! Ill get a sitter for the kids.
Here is my blog:
www.ballantyneclan.blogspot.com
I love the fall too! It is by far my favorite season. It doesn't last long enough for me though. It looks like you two are having fun.
I wish that I could make it up the canyon this year, but so far I haven't. It sounds like you guys are doing great.
Koriann
HI!!! I love this photo, it's beautiful!! It's been forever!! How's Orem? We're in Boise livin life to the fullest!! You two are darling together!! I saw your blog connected with Melissa's and I had to say hi!!!
Post a Comment