Monday, September 8, 2008

Timpanogos Hike

Yesterday was our stake conference from 10 to 12. After we decided to go hiking up timpanogos.(and yes I don't know how to spell that I think its t-i-m-p-a-n-o-g-o-s because thats how the hospital is spelled but I have no idea.) So we drove up to Sundance and decided to hike up to the water falls. It wasn't a long hike but that was good because I'm not in shape any more.


So this is the beautiful waterfall. Russ made me hike up next to it so he could get some pics and the rocks were really mossy and slippery.

So while we were hiking down the trail russ let out a scream and I looked over and he was bleeding. It looked so bad and I was worried that we were going to have to go get stitches. Then after a couple minutes he started laughing. What a loser! He had grabbed some red berries and squoze(is that a word) them so it looked like he was bleeding. He thought it was so funny and I was not so happy.
Does it look like we are about ready to fall off a cliff??? because we are.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aubs yay! Im so glad you blog again. I miss catching up with you guys. Ya tennis was awewsome! We watched The Open too...exciting! Glad things are well, we miss you! Let me know if anything exciting happens ;) hint hint...love ya!

Kellie said...

That hike looks so beautiful! Love the pictures.

Kailee Joy said...

Looks like you had fun... I have been wanting to go on a hike forever, that one might be a little difficult with the baby!!

Meagan + Michael said...

looks fun! you are so cute!

Mark and Mary said...

Hey you two lovebirds, good to see yall. I presume that Aubrie whipped Russ's behind on the hike? Yeah, that's what I thought. Time to get in touch again.

Matt and Stephanie said...

Hey I know it has been awhile. I think I saw you in Delta on the fourth of July but you were playing volleyball. Matt and Mark does look a lot alike. Mark is going to SUU and everyone calls him Matt. It looks like you guys love the outdoors.

Anna said...

fun hike! kyle would totally do something like what russ did with the berries - our men... :) love ya!

Anna said...

psh, aub, i am NOT the one to talk to abot FINALLY getting a new post up! you just turn that finger right around! ;)

Our Family said...

love the waterfall aub. the berry trick is not funny i agree. but being in the mountains in the fall is so fun!! wish we were there. man if every one wasn't so bussy we should plan a get together!! but ya know that is just wishful thinking. miss ya