So the last couple of weekends we have hung out with the Langston's (Russ' Sister's Fam). We took a hike up to the Timpanogos waterfall. Cory and Russ had a weener roast on the camp stove. We had just finished our lunch when the rain started. We took refuge under a bush, but minutes later the kids were bawling, freezing and soaked. Brett wore my extra shirt and looked like the Virgin Mary. Luke finally stopped crying when Russ told him that the bears were going to come eat him if he didn't stop. This last weekend we all decided to strut our old flabby stuff at the local hotel pool in Cedar City. Jen, Livvy, Luke, Brett, Cory, Emily, Russ and I swam until we were "pruny."
Monday, October 13, 2008
Hangin out with the FAMILY!!!
Posted by AuBrie and Russ at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I had no clue you had it too! ya it does suck and the cysts just adds to the frustration! I know one day I will! it just sucks knowing my chance is getting slimmer each month as it progresses! but we keep trying! have you had a scope yet?? you should go to Dr. Wosley he is amazing he is up in Provo! he specializes in all of it! ok so this is long sorry its just nice talkin to someone who knows how ya feel!!
Post a Comment