So what's new with the May family? Honestly not much. This may be why I haven't updated my blog in forever. I don't really like to just write and I haven't really taken many pictures. Yes, blogs aren't what they used to be which could also play a role in why I haven't updated my blog. Hopefully with Christmas coming up I will have a bunch of Pics. So lately I've been working and Russ is Still going to school. We hardely ever see each other (which I hate). I've recovered from my surgery but then got a cold and the throw up flu. Yes, its been a while since I had the flu and it was awful. But now I'm all better and I'm planning on being better for a while since I've had my fair share, I think!!:) (cross my fingers)
Russ is going Antelope hunting this weekend so that should be fun for him. I on the other hand will be playing piano at a funeral. Antelope hunting sounds more enticing don't ya think. So last night i wrapped Christmas gifts. Early I know, but I just couldn't wait. I love Christmas. Well when something more exciting happens in our lives I'll let ya'll know, but until then. . . . . . . . . .
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Nuttin' New
Posted by AuBrie and Russ at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wrapped presents the other day! Hooray I am so excited! Only just over a month left, can you believe it? What are your plans for Thanksgiving and next week? We will be in Orem and we should get together! Call me or text me!
ha ha. i just pulled out all my christmas decorations and am starting to put them up! i'm so excited for the holidays! i got the throw up flu, too. it's miserable... well, glad you're not sick right now! keep it that way to you can enjoy the holidays. you going to manti any time soon?
Aubrey, hey how are you. I found you through Britt's blog. remember about a year ago or so when i ran into you. That was crazy.
Post a Comment