It has been forever since I have not only posted on my blog, but checked out any one elses blog. When I get home from work I am so tired that I don't want to do anything. Were any of you out there, who have been pregnant experienced this? So to catch you all up on the whole pregnancy thing, I am 20 weeks. At my 16 week appointment I found out that we are having a boy!! The doctor said that at 14ish weeks you can tell what you are having. It is hard to see but if you get the right picture you can see what it is. I begged my doctor to see if he could tell. He was about 90% sure that it is a boy!! He said that at my next appointment they would know for sure. My appointment is on Thursday so I guess well see if what they thought was a boy, is still a boy. I am pretty sure that it is a boy though. When I look between the babies legs on the picture they gave me I'm pretty sure that the thing there will not turn into a girl, it was pretty obvious!!
What is is about husbands wanting to have a boy. Russ is so excited he can bearly stand it. He wants to name our little boy Russell (Junior), ummmm. . .NO, not going to happen. I'm not into that whole Senior, Junior same name thing. Speaking of names I don;t have a single one. Does any one have any good name ideas? I like the name Bodie, but Jessie is naming her little boy that, (you beat me)!!!
Anyways, I am so excited about having a boy. I always wanted to have a boy first!!! I will try and keep you all updated. On Thursday I will let you all know that it is still a boy, ,, , ,well if it is?
Monday, June 15, 2009
Yes I am still alive!!
Posted by AuBrie and Russ at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hurray, How fun for you to be expecting a little boy. I can't believe that you are already 20 weeks that went really fast. Being tired is totally normal and I never felt like my energy picked back up or maybe it did but I was way to uncomfortable to notice.
how fun to have a boy!! well if it continues to be a boy!! now if it is a girl how fun to have a girl!! it's just fun to get these babies here. on names i love Luke, jeremy, cal!! I hope my next one is a boy cause those names seem to come to me quicker then girls.
Congrats! Little boys are so much fun and keep you super busy!!
Congrats! That is such exciting news. I'm glad you finally posted about it, Mindy and I have been dying to know!!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! I love the names Jaden, Ty, Brayden, just a couple!
we like casen, hesston, axel, beckham. even if someone is naming their baby bodie, that's ok! if you like it, take it! :)
I agree with Anna about naming it what you want! I would probably be the same way, but in reality, it's not like you and Jessie hang out every day, ya know? CONGRATS on it being a boy! HOw fun! I am excited for you. And I can't believe you are already 20 weeks! Oh, and I really think you need to post some pictures of your pregnant belly!
wow. I can't beleive you are already 20 weeks. Congrats on a boy! That's exciting. About the tired thing, I was just like that my whole first trimester. I seriously slept a ton. I felt like it went away though. Maybe it has been to long that I don't remember but I always slept well at night so the days weren't too bad. Obviously you get wore out easier but not the same as i was the 1st part. Good luck! Keep us updated.
Yay it's a boy! I'm so excited for you! I'm really excited that I was mentioned on your blog...wahoo! No but really if you like the name Bodie go for it! Then you should move down here, buy your moms house and our two little Bodee's can be buddies! Congrats!
Hey this is the Piepers (karl and Allysa hanks) from high school. I hope its ok for me to leave you a comment! I just wanted to say congrats on the baby! And a boy, how fun! Karl and I have twin girls, its so fun to be a mom. And yes I was tired my entire pregnancy but its all so worth I promise!
I loved reading your pregnant post. I feel your pain and hope for your joy. It's just nice to know . . . anyway.
ps I'm one of Russ' old High School friends.
Post a Comment