Sunday, May 3, 2009

Graduation and Zions National Park

Friday Russ graduated from UVU with his Bachelors degree I am so proud of him. He still has to take the summer semester but then he will be done. After graduation we headed, yet again, down to Cedar City. We went down to Zions National Park and hiked Emerald pools. It was perfect weather and really nice because Zions wasn't crowded. After we hiked we headed back to Cedar City. On the way we stopped in Toquerville and went to Toquerville Falls. It was a great day. It was nice to be in the sunshine instead of in Orem where it was pouring rain.

5 comments:

Casey and Samantha said...

That's so crazy! Casey and I were there this last weekend too, but we went on Monday (so just after the weekend I guess). It was really pretty down there. Congrats on the graduation Russ. So what are the plans now. Are you moving?

Melissa said...

CONGRATS russ.... i cant wait for mike to finish. looks like you always have the best times on the weekends. do it now cause your life will change :)

Anonymous said...

Well I was just thinking about it and wanted to say congrats, again, on the baby. I just think that is so exciting. You will be an awesome mom. I sure hope that pretty soon you start posting some pictures of your belly so we can all see how cute you look. Oh, and I still think we need to hang out..

Meggan Butterfield said...

Aub,
You haven't posted for ever and I am curious how your pregnancy is going! I am way excited for you and hope all is well!!!!

Anonymous said...

When do you find out what you're having?!?