Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Who is that when I look in the mirror??

I debated on posting this recipe because I am pregnant. WHY? Yes, its true I eat a lot and I have probably gained more than what is normal for only being 27 weeks!! If you all notice, I haven't posted forever there are good reasons!! Well, the pictures I use to post of my hubby and I that I thought were so fun and cute, all of a sudden the new ones, well, , , aren't(of me). I do have an excuse that I will use. Our Camera broke. NO, it really did!! I took a picture of myself and it broke, ha ha ha. . Not really. The camera should be back in two weeks and I will post a picture of my pregnant belly, butt, thigh, arms and not to mention face so you can all see the effects that pregnancy has had on my once up on a time non stretch mark, varicose vein body.
Besides not recognizing my body when I look in the mirror, I love being pregnant. I am so thankful that we get to have this little boy come in to our home. I have 3 months left and it feels like forever. And once again, if any one has any baby name ideas, please share, we are really struggling with names.

Now for the recipe that will help you stay trim and looking good (like me!! HA. . HA. . that might be funnier when I post a picture of myself and ya'll see me!)
ZUCHINNI BREAD from my sister in law EMILY LANGSTON (thanks!)
1 1/2 C Flour 1 egg
1 tsp cinnamon 1 c sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda 1 Cup grated zucc.
1/2 tsp salt 1/4 c veg. oil
1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 nuts (opt.)
1/2 tsp nutmeg
Bake at 350 for 55 mins. Spray pam in the bread pan and coat with cinnamon sugar. Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on the top of the dough. ENJOY!! O. . this makes 1 loaf of bread!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I'm excited to see you. Sorry, I don't have any name suggestions. I suck at boy names

Melissa said...

UMMMMMM your CRAZY!!!! your not fat at all. you look very cute being prego. post pics because people will totally agree w/ me on this one! And about the bread: ITS THE BEST zucinni bread I HAVE EVER HAD!!! your a great cook and fill free to bring any goodies you make over my way :) thanks again!

Unknown said...

I'm sure you look great! I'm so excited for you to have this little baby boy! They are lots of work but so much fun!

Amanda and Tom said...

heya cous! we now have a blog too! yours is so so cute! I am still figuring it out! and I can't believe how soon you will be having a baby! I bet you are still as gorgeous as ever! love you guys!

Meggan Butterfield said...

That is so funny becuase I totally agree with you it was really strange to look in the mirror when I was pregnant I had to continue to remind myself that it was such a blessing. Let me tell you it was totally worth it, so charish every minute becuase it is fasinating to know that you carried that precious baby for nine month and when he arrives it will just blow your mind.

Alison said...

I can't believe you are already 27 weeks!! Post a belly pic soon, I miss seeing it every Monday!!

Casey and Samantha said...

I'm sure you're too hard on yourself. No one thinks they look good when they're pregnant no matter how great they look. You must post pictures! I can't wait to see. Thanks for the recipe! Can't wait to try it!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh just wait Aubrie, it only gets more interesting! My body went to hell in a hurry...but it was well worth it!