For all of you that have been asking for a prego picture of me. Here ya go!!
This is a picture of me on the 4th of July. I thought I was big then!! I had Russ take this picture of me today!! Do I look due to you??? I think so!! But no, I have 2 more months left. I can only imagine how much bigger I am going to get.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
The Long and Awaited!!
Posted by AuBrie and Russ at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
You look gorgeous! I don't know what you are talking about when you say you look big, you are one of the cutest pregnant women I have seen. PS the shower was fun, I was glad I went, but sorry I can't keep a secret. Whoops!
I think you're cute!!
AuB, you look adorable! How exciting!!!
Aubrie! I just came across you blog! Congrats on the baby! that is so exciting. you look gorgeous! You seriously are a cute pregnant :)
I think you look way cute!
Cute Pictures Aub! Thanks for finally posting! I'm so excited for you to have that little guy!
You look way cute! I love it
SOOOOOOOOOO super cute!!!
you look so dang cute! I can't believe you only have two months left!
Are you kidding? You look great! I'm so glad you posted pictures! I promise, you'll be glad you have them.
Hey I hope you don't mind I found your blog and I think you look super cute. You don't look that big. I know you feel like it. Trust me I know, but really you look so cute! It's good to see pictures of you! Good luck with everything!
I am waiting for you to post again chica! How you doing?
Post a Comment