Wednesday, November 25, 2009

4 weeks tomorrow!!

Wow!! I can't believe Cody will be 4 weeks old tomorrow!! Time flies. I remember when I was pregnant 4 weeks took forever. Now it goes by way too fast!! We are having so much fun with our new little boy. He is the sweetest boy ever. He is now starting to be more fussy, especially when he is really tired. He fights going to sleep because he doesn't want to miss out on any of the action!! Doesn't he look so innocent?

For some reason, when ever I try to get a picture with my little boy he pulls funny faces or he won't open his eyes. He is so funny. He has me wrapped around his finger. He knows what ever he wants I will be right there. He likes to tease me.
I ablsolutely love this picture of Cody. I think he has the prettiest skin color. He gets that from his Dad.
We absolutely love being parents. Russ is the best dad I have ever seen. I knew he would be a good dad, but I had no idea how good he would be. As far as getting nights and days straight, not happening!! He wakes up every 1-2 hours in the night time and usually won't go back to bed. We had a good well, GREAT night last night. He only woke up twice. I bet that will never happen again!! He likes his baths now. We try to give him baths at night to wake him up, hoping he will sleep more in the night, but he just sleeps through them.
So at first I thought Cody looked exactly like Russ. Now I'm not quite sure. I think he is starting to look more like me :). Ha Ha. But really, who do you think he looks like?

5 comments:

Kim said...

AuB, he is SO cute! I'm glad you've having so much fun with your little guy! It's true that time goes way too fast! He'll be a crazy 2 year old before you know it! I hate to tell you, but I think he looks like Russ a lot more than he does you. He's cute as can be no matter who he looks like!

Anonymous said...

I'm not really sure who he looks like?? He is so cute though! I can't believe it's been 4 weeks. That is crazy. I am so happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

Cute little boy! He's a handsome devil! I still think he looks like his dad! You look great

ballantyneclan said...

sorry Russ.... hate to break the news to you but your wife is right about Cody. when he was first born 100% russ... but now its like 60/40 your still in the lead but im sure it wont be long before he looks more and more like AuBrie. He is looking more and more like her. :) Either way your safe w/ an adorable baby. I too cant believe how 4 weeks have flown by. i wish i could see you guys. sad you moved away. No more yummy treats says Mike :)

Beaner said...

Congrats. I'm glad to hear all is well.