We got some pics taken for our anniversary! The little man was not very happy that day, but we managed to get a couple good ones of him. Unfortunately we were unable to get a good picture of all of us together.
AH! Aub, he is SO cute! I love the family picture at the top of your blog. It is so cute! Are you going to your mom's for Christmas? If so we should get together some time
Russ and I were married December 16, 2005. I am a radiology Technologist and Russ works at IPP. We love our two little boys and have so much fun with them. We love our family.
6 comments:
i think the pictures turned out great. cody is so cute!
AH! Aub, he is SO cute! I love the family picture at the top of your blog. It is so cute! Are you going to your mom's for Christmas? If so we should get together some time
Whatever...they are all so cute. I love the group shot at the top!
Darling baby. I'm so glad to see so many pictures. I see some Cox in him. You look like you are having a great time.
Oh he is growing up fast! I can't believe it! It is hard to say who he looks like more. I can see both you and Russ in him.
Your pics are so cute!!!
Post a Comment