Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Picture Overload!!

Well, how is everyone, Just so ya'll know, I am typing with one hand. This post will probably take a decade. O the joys of having a baby who won't let you put him down :) That's okay I love it. I havn't posted forever, not that I've been busy because I'm extremly bored, we just don't have very good internet connection. I love being a mom. It is the greatest!! Cody smiles all the time now. He is a good little sleeper too. He usually goes to bed around 9:30 and sleeps until 6:00 when he wakes up to eat. Then he goes back to sleep until 8:30 ish. This is awesome!! I guess I can't complain about having to old him a lot. He seriously is the best baby. I just wish he would learn to take naps.... Then he wouldn't get so tired. Like this picture below. . He is exhausted.. This is my favorite little shirt of his. It says rugged nd handsome. Russ was with me when I bought it. He said no matter the price I had o get it. He says it describes his little boy perfectly! Ha!!



We went to St. George a couple of weekends ago. The weather was gorgeous. We went on a little walk. I mean "little" walk. We both realized that we were too out of shape.


He hasn't learned to like the sun quite yet:)


and yes. This is happening!! Russ has already made plans of how we can turn Cody's car seat into a roll cage. That way we can put it on the back of the four-wheeler and go on rides. Umm. . . not going to happen. Don't turn him in.
I love his smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I'm so glad you finally posted! I'm so happy to hear that you love being a mom :)

Unknown said...

Wow you guys are such a cute little family! I'm glad he's sleeps thru the night...it makes a huge difference.

Kim said...

What a little cutie!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

How fun! I'm so glad you're getting some sleep! It's wonderful isn't it...sleeping!

Kellie said...

He is growing so fast! How jealous am I that it is warm enough there for Russ to be wearing shorts!?! I can't wait until it warms up here.

Alison said...

I love that contagious smile, he's sooo sweet!