These pictures are so cute!!! I love his smile in all of the pictures!! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it to his blessing (we couldn't get out of our callings) we both wanted to come so bad! I'm sure it was awesome though! I hope you guys are doing good!!!
Russ and I were married December 16, 2005. I am a radiology Technologist and Russ works at IPP. We love our two little boys and have so much fun with them. We love our family.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh he is so cute! I love that smile, he looks like a flirt!
He is the cutest thing ever! I need to come upstairs more and play with him! Adorable! They turned out great!
These pictures are so cute!!! I love his smile in all of the pictures!! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it to his blessing (we couldn't get out of our callings) we both wanted to come so bad! I'm sure it was awesome though! I hope you guys are doing good!!!
Oh he looks so sweet. Where'd you have them done?
Oh those pics are so dang cute!!! you guys sure know how to make em
He is such a handsome little man!
Post a Comment