Wednesday, May 12, 2010

same ol', same ol'

Russ took this picture as we were coming down the mountain the other day and I thought it was really a good picture.

We are just up to the same thing as always. Can I say how sick I am of bad weather. I feel so cooped up in my house. Is there a reason why it has to snow in the middle of may? Global warming, whatever!
Cody has his 6 month check up on Friday, it will be more like his 7 month, we are a little behind.
Question? Has anyone ever had a baby who won't drink anything. He doesn't want to breatfeed, he won't drink out of a bottle, he won't even drink apple juice. What the heck? If anyone has any advice, let me know. O and just a side note, he's not sick.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

try chocolate milk even in a sippy. my nephew was that. you may need to help him at first with drinking out of a sippy but hope this helps!! silly kids

Melissa said...

He's just doing that to freak you out. It's all a big joke he's playing. Just kidding, I really don't know- mine wouldn't do anything but drink. I think all four of my kids combined ate maybe three entire jars of baby food. Kids are just weird, I tell ya!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Have you started to feed him other foods (baby foods)? Bodee slowed down on his drinking when he started to eat more. Maybe wait longer in between drinking? I'm just impressed you still are breastfeeding. I hated it!