We found the cutest little baby froggie! It was hoping all over the place. Russ scared the "pee" right out of the poor thing. I was a little afraid that it was going to jump in Cody's mouth
Like father, like son!!
Well, it doesn't look completly different but it's a start.
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cody look so grown up in that picture of him and Russ! And in this post I decided that he looks like our cousin, Ridge. Don't you think??
Cody is so dang cute! He is getting so big. I love your hair! You look so gorgeous in that picture. Thanks for the encouraging words today. I definitely needed a pep talk :)
Russ and I were married December 16, 2005. I am a radiology Technologist and Russ works at IPP. We love our two little boys and have so much fun with them. We love our family.
5 comments:
Cody look so grown up in that picture of him and Russ! And in this post I decided that he looks like our cousin, Ridge. Don't you think??
What a little cutie! I love your hair, it looks darling!
Cody is so adorable!!!!!!! You have the cutest boy! Sounds like you had a fun adventure! I love your hair; it's gorgeous!
Love the hair! You look so cute! Cody is so adorable!
Cody is so dang cute! He is getting so big. I love your hair! You look so gorgeous in that picture. Thanks for the encouraging words today. I definitely needed a pep talk :)
Post a Comment