So, I can't believe I haven't been on here since November. Oops. A lot has happened. Russ turned 28 (old man), we moved to Delta, Christmas, Baby almost here and no internet. Yup, that would be why I never post anymore. We made our move to Delta around Christmas. We were pretty busy with the holidays and moving but it all seemed to work out thankfully. So we live in Oak City 15 minutes outside of Delta. Lets just say, it still needs to grow on me a bit. For those of you who grew up in the Manti area it is comparable to Sterling, (which I said I would never live in a place like sterling), but here we are. Russ got a new job at IPP in Delta and seems to be liking it. Hopefully in a couple years we will build a house here, or buy, but preferably build. Yup I think we are here to stay for the rest of our lives, , , good ol' rabbits! I better not say anything else for you Delta people who may read my blog :) Ha Ha. J/K It will be good living here as soon as I meet some people and it gets sunny out so I'm not stuck in doors.
Cody is growing like a weed as always. I feel like I can't keep up with clothes. He is now in 2T and is only 15 months old and 31 pounds. I can't explain it cause he never wants to eat, but hey looks like its working. He is into everything and always has a good egg on his head. Soon as one heals he makes sure to get another one. We are getting excited for our new little guy to get here. I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore. Only 4 more weeks. I can't wait to loose all this extra weight I have put on. Pregnancy is good for some people but not me!
I lost my phone a couple weeks ago. Well lost is an understatement. I flushed it down the toilet. Oops! I wish I could blame it on Cody, but I have pretty much lost my mind this pregnancy and anthing like this is just a normal occurence. So anyone who wants to, or was in my phone you should text me or leave your phone number.
Sorry I don't have any pictures this time. Well be sure to get some on here soon!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Catch up!
Posted by AuBrie and Russ at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well I was wondering if you died or something! I am glad that everything is going so well for you guys. I miss you and wish you would move further North! Delta is good though, we go down there for the Sand Dunes so we will have to meet up some time. I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left until you are a mommy of two! That is exciting. Good luck with everything and call me sometime. Love ya! 801-602-8138
Ah i didn't know you were in Oak City,we LOVE Oak City! You should tell the Andersons hello for me :) Glad you finally blogged, i'll text you my number, sorry you flushed yours :)
Glad to hear the latest update on your wonderful life! Love your main blog picture! You are such a cute family and soon you'll be an even cuter family with your new addition!
Post a Comment