Friday, February 18, 2011

Quick post! pics

Walls don't move! He hasn't really gotten this concept down.

The day the broken arm happened. Wait, did I mention Cody broke his arm. He did. It sucks way bad. I have to help him with everything.

My pregnant belly! 36.5 weeks. Count down begins now! Yes I'm quite large.

His cast.

Here is Cody's cast. Camo!! Or course.

9 comments:

Elise said...

So glad you posted! So sad about his arm :( he looks like he's handling it well though, and you look great! Soon Aubrie, Soon...

Natalie Nicole said...

i don't know if I knew you were pregnant too? Anyway, congrats! Looks like you're about 8 weeks ahead of me! Hope you're feeling great!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! and you look way cute. i can't believe he broke his arm! the poor thing!

Dyrengs said...

Ohhh! Poor guy! I've been anxious for an update from you guys! I c an't believe you're gonna have another one...SOON! I can't wait! How cool that you're in Oak City! That really isn't that far from Kanosh! I'll have to call next time we're around! Good luck with the baby! BTW...you look great prego!

Anna said...

you look awesome! so does cody. he seems proud of his injury. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love the camo cast! AuBrie, you are such a gorgeous pregnant lady! I know you don't feel that way but you look great! I've seen dozens of pregnant women looking huge with their hair done in a pony tail and not looking that great but you look fantastic

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh poor Cody!! How did it happen? You are such a cute prego lady! I love it.

Alison said...

Its so sweet that he is always smiling, even with a huge goose egg and a cast on. Cute little thing!

Are you delivering in Delta? Who is your doctor? Do you already know what your little guy's birthday will be?