I am still alive, just not much of a blogger lately. Sure doesn't help when you don't have the internet. So, we just got back from Disney land it was super fun! We went with Russ' whole family and it was a blast. I definatly recommend taking all your kids. Russ and I have been house searching lately and goodness, not fun. It is so hard to find a house in Delta. We are also contemplating building. Although it is stinkin hard to find a lot. So we have some big decisions ahead of us. We did find a house we liked last week and hopefully if its a likeable price we can get it. But goodness, decisions decisions.
My boys are great. Cody is into everything. He is quite the talker and says his words really well that is when he isn't in public. At his 18 month check he was 28 pounds 37 inches. He is a tall boy. He is an acrobat. Climbs on everything. And if your wondering, no he still doesnt sleep through the night, only sometimes.
Kyatt is the best baby anyone could ever ask for. I mean it I am not even kidding. He never cries, sleeps through the night, sleeps all day, man He is awesome. At his 2 month check he was 13 pounds 26 inches, and a week ago he was 15 pounds. He has started smiling and giggling. and rolled over for the first time the other day.
Well I will try and post some pictures. I hope everyone is doing great! and enjoying their summer.
Friday, June 17, 2011
Fallen off the earth
Posted by AuBrie and Russ at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for the update :) Glad to hear you guys are doing well! Good luck with the house hunting!
Post a Comment