I can't believe how much Kyatt's baby pictures look like Cody's (I hope I'm remembering correctly)! So fun to have two boys! Congrats again :)
awww cute boys! post some more! post some more! :)
I love the one of Cody standing on the oven door :) Resourceful! And Kyatt... so cute! Both your boys are adorable!
You have 2 cute little boys!!! I'm sure you are super busy, but are having lots of fun!!
So cute! He looks just like his older brother!! Let me know when you come to Manti so we can hang out!
Oh my goodness! He's so adorable! You look great too! Glad to see you guys are doing so well and that you have two wonderful boys!
New babies are so fun! He's beautiful!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can't believe how much Kyatt's baby pictures look like Cody's (I hope I'm remembering correctly)! So fun to have two boys! Congrats again :)
awww cute boys! post some more! post some more! :)
I love the one of Cody standing on the oven door :) Resourceful! And Kyatt... so cute! Both your boys are adorable!
You have 2 cute little boys!!! I'm sure you are super busy, but are having lots of fun!!
So cute! He looks just like his older brother!! Let me know when you come to Manti so we can hang out!
Oh my goodness! He's so adorable! You look great too! Glad to see you guys are doing so well and that you have two wonderful boys!
New babies are so fun! He's beautiful!
Post a Comment