I never thought the day would come when I would think about going private. I have always thought that those who did were over paranoid. Well not anymore! I have read a couple stories on my friends blogs that have creaped me out, and frankly, I don't want people looking at my childrens pictures, running into me in the store not knowing who I am but knowing all about my life from my blog. So if you would like to be added well then you know what to do!!
Friday, September 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
40 comments:
I would love to be added :). foreverandalwayslala@yahoo.com
Amandastylet@gmail.com
Whoops! *styler
lindseystyler@gmail.com
Amanda@mitchx.com
mindydegering@yahoo.com
I would love to be added as well! :) lkjar@hotmail.com
lashel07@hotmail.com
washburnjj@gmail.com
jevanorman@gmail.com
Would love an add :)
stephanieboore@hotmail.com
ADd us! Dance_1_r@hotmail.com
I would love to continue following your cute family. Teresa
teresa.mitchell5@gmail.com
Add me... funblueyes@gmail.com
taunanderson@gmail.com
Add me too, please! shilindstrom@gmail.com
Hi Aubey.. I would like to continue to follow your blog. mur@mail.manti.com.
Thanks.
feffi_lover@yahoo.com
Hey Aubrey! I know what you mean I think I'm gonna end up going private too. I'd love to follow if you don't care. I'm a1q504lima@yahoo.com. Thanks :)
bubblesnik@msn.com :)
Please, please, please!! samc_04@yahoo.com
kaijoy3@yahoo.com
please add me and Meggan
megganroonie@hotmail.com &
mandyhatch4@hotmail.com
I think I know where this came from! Add me please. kellie_leelee@hotmail.com
stephaniescott72@yahoo.com
I would love to keep looking at your blog. courtneyhigham@gmail.com
andrewrstubbs@gmail.com
it me tawnie (clark) maybe u might of forgot who i am since we don't see eachother except for on our blogs. don't let the email fool you.
add us!! sarahbelleball@gmail.com
I want in!
hughezette@gmail.com :)
brittanybunk@hotmail.com (matt and brittany bunker!
heathtay12@hotmail.com
Please invite me: daniellerieske@gmail.com
Megganroonie@hotmail.com
I would love to be able to read your blog. You have a beautiful family...jennsnow13@gmail.com
jessica.hendrickson@yahoo.com
j_hill10@yahoo.com
laceyjo_9@hotmail.com
I would like to be added :) heather_tennis@hotmail.com
I'm not sure if you are a reader on my blog, but if you aren't and want to be, send me your email as well :)
breezee04@hotmail.com
Don't forget me!
brittneybrady3@aol.com
Post a Comment