Yes, you read the title right! I drew out for rifle deer this year, lucky me, but Russ wanted me to down grade to a muzzle loader tag and try to shoot the one that he had found because it probably wouldn't be around for the rifle hunt. Well, long story short we didn't see much and didn't get a deer but the scenary was sure beautiful and we got some awesome pictures of our kids, atleast I think. I will admit it and maybe I shouldn't write it but I did have fun!!Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Muzzleloader Deer
Yes, you read the title right! I drew out for rifle deer this year, lucky me, but Russ wanted me to down grade to a muzzle loader tag and try to shoot the one that he had found because it probably wouldn't be around for the rifle hunt. Well, long story short we didn't see much and didn't get a deer but the scenary was sure beautiful and we got some awesome pictures of our kids, atleast I think. I will admit it and maybe I shouldn't write it but I did have fun!!Posted by AuBrie and Russ at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment