So did everyone have a good easter weekend? I thought it was great, besides the gloomy weather on Saturday. We woke up on Saturday morning and had the famous money easter egg hunt. My in laws are so awesome. Every year on Easter they hide tons of money in easter eggs and all their kids and spouse wake up early and find the money easter eggs. It can get quite brutal because we are all fighting over the eggs. It is a blast!! This year my husband and I did pretty good. We came away with $102. Wow!!! (My in-laws are the best).
Then we went to the Middle school for the kids easter egg hunt. Russ' uncle Dave is the principal at the school. We had the hunt in the halls of the school and in the library. This is not just a normal easter egg hunt. There were probably 30 kids there and every basket was filled to the top with candy and eggs. There is so much candy, toys and eggs it is unbelievable. By the end of hiding all the eggs and candy we are practically throwing it all over the floors because there is no more room anywhere else.
After the hunt we went to Uncle Dave's house for a big dinner. I love getting together with all of the family. It is so much fun. We had a great time in Delta. Thanks to everyone in Delta.
Monday, April 13, 2009
EASTER!!!
Posted by AuBrie and Russ at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so sad we missed it! We love the Easter egg hunt. Brinley would have loved to play and hunt with everyone...oh well, at least we will be around this summer! I'll call ya next week when I get in town.
Hey! Sounds like a totally awesome easter egg hunt! I'm jealous of the money eggs!! Anyway, i'm glad you guys are doing so so so good ;) wink wink, tomorrow's our big day, call me!
Gees lucky pants. We didn't even get any easter candy! We were lame this year. Glad you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment