Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Exploring Once Again!!!

Once again we had a weekend of exploring!!! Sorry if all I do is post about our adventures I just don't have much more to post about. If any of you know my husband he hates sitting home and doing nothing. He always has an adventure planned for the weekend and if he doesn't he research's on the internet and will find one. This last weekend we went to Delta. It has been a really long time since we have went to Delta. On Saturday afternoon we decided to go cave spelunking. We drove out to Oak City and hiked up to a cave. When we got there I was a little nervous because I have never done anything like this before, but I conquered my fear which I am glad I did. It was so awesome!! I was kind of scared at first but by the end of the adventure it was one of those things where I was glad I had done it.
There were really open huge parts and really narrow small parts. I wish I had a picture of the opening of the cave. It was a tiny hole in the ground where you had to shimmy through. I got a little closterfobic at first but ended up making it. The cave was huge and there were a lot of things to explore.

O' and by the way, there were tons of rocks above our heads that we kept running into. Russ snagged his shirt on a rock and it ripped. This is the wound he has to show for it. I hit my head about 3 times and it really hurt but of course I have nothing to prove it.

3 comments:

The Stylers said...

dude, Trevor took me to this exact same cave when we were first dating! The hole to git in is SO little!!!!! I totally ripped my pants going down into the cave cuz it caught on something! Crazy, crazy!!!
Are you guys going to be in Delta for easter?? We are trying to work some things out so we can be there!

Me said...

It's fun to hear about all your fun adventures! I'm living vicariously through you because we are stuck with no free time til the end of the semester :) I'm glad you are doing so great! That cave looks awesome! I might need to get the details so me and Brad could go during the summer!

The Stylers said...

o ps i just read over that comment and I really do know how to spell "git" get! haha and i'm still trying to figure out why i put crazy twice!