Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Secrets!!! I'm not good at those!!!!1

So when your sitting at work bored you start thinking of what you can do to pass the time. Well I have had this really big secret that I have wanted to tell but haven't. In case you are all wondering what it is, well, , , I'M PREGNANT!!!! YAY!!! I am so happy. Not to get into much detail but it took FOREVER!! I wanted to keep it a secret for longer but it has been all I can think about. I am 11 1/2 weeks, due the end of October, first of November ' ish. I know some of you are thinking "I can't believe she is telling people so early" (me neither). But once you find out all you want to do is tell. I had an ultrasound last week and heard the heart beat, and that didn't help me want to keep the secret.
I found out I was pregnant the end of March. Come to find out I had been pregnant since January. But because my cycles and everything are not regular at all, I had no idea.
Heres a little bit about how I found out:
They were going to put me on some medicine to get me to start because it had been like 3.5 months since my last period. They made me get a blood test first to make sure I wasn't pregnant. They did the blood test the middle of February that said I wasn't pregnant (which doesn't make sense at all cause I was like 4 weeks.) After I took the medicine for a week and three weeks after stopping it I never started. Soon after I called the doctors office and told them nothing was happening. She asked me if I had taked a home test. I thought to my self, "Of course I haven't taken a home test, I took a blood test before that said I wasn't pregnant." Well, I went home from work and took the test and what did it say, , , , POSITIVE!!! What? I hurried and took like 5 more and they all said positive. I called the doctors office the next day and the nurse couldn't believe it. She decided to send me in for some more blood tests because it didn't make sense. This time the blood test said I was pregnant. I was so Happy!!! The test did say that my progesterone was low and because of this I have to take some medicine at night to make my body keep the baby. So far everything is going great!! I know that it is such a huge blessing that I am pregnant. I wouldn't be if it wasn't for my Heavenly Father. I can't wait until this little baby gets here!!

To all of my friends out there who are still trying to get pregnant and still haven't, , , just be patient (easy to say, harder to do). It will happen if and when it is suppose to. I'll keep you in my prayers!!

24 comments:

Elise said...

yay you did it!!!

Losee Family said...

congrats!Actually i can't believe you could wait til 11 1/2 weeks to tell people. I'm usually like six weeks when i say something. I'm not good at secrets either. I'm so excited for you. Being a mother is such a blessing. You will be a great mom.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! That is SO exciting!!

Anna said...

woot woot for the MAY'S! sooo excited for you guys. what you guys doing the first weekend in May? (ha ha, that's your last name, too!) Kyle and I will be up north... Let me know. CONGRATS!

Kim said...

AuB! Congratulations! Min told me your exciting news and I couldn't help but check your blog and read all about it! That is such a great story! You will be an awesome mommy and will love every second of it! I might have to add you to my blog list so I can stay updated on things! :) Oh, and telling at 11 1/2 weeks is NOT that early, trust me! People have told me before at like 5 weeks! I waited 12 and everyone thought that was a LONG time, so I think it's perfect! Congrats again!

Kim (Howe) Golding

The Christiansen's said...

WOO HOO! Congrats Aub! that just gives me some hope, cuz I know you have had some of the same problems as I have! I am so excited for you!

Hendrickson Family said...

Hey Aub- CoNGraTULatIonS!!! I am so excited for you. You will be the most awsome mom.

Jamie said...

Congratulations!! That must be the BEST feeling in the world! You guys are gonna have the cutest baby ever!

Me said...

Congrats! You will be a awesome mom, that is exciting news! I'm so happy for you!
I can't believe you waited til 11.5 weeks! That is a long time in my book- if and when it ever happens for us, i don't think I would be able to keep it quiet for a week :) I'm glad to see that you are doing great! Congrats again!

Kailee Joy said...

Congratulations AuB! I'm so happy for you... you'll be a great Mom!
Keep us updated on when you find out... No Secrets!:)

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Now you need to move back down here so that our kids can be buddies! You waited a lot longer than I did, I was telling people when I was nine weeks! Let me know when you find out what it is!! Congratulations!!By the way, we are having a boy!!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

congrats! that is sooooooo exciting!!!!

Our Family said...

Bet your kiddos are going to be as cute as ever!! so exciting, and congrats

Sarah Ball said...

Congrats!! You guys will love being parents. it is the best!

The Trythalls said...

Congrats Aub! I am sok excited for you.

Mason Clan said...

Congrats Aubrie that is so exciting!!! You will be such a good mom!! Congrats!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Aub... that is so exciting!!! Congratulations girl, you'll be an awesome mom!! :-)

BALLS said...

hey there.. i am so excited for you lil sis! haha i havent said that for a long time. you guys are going to be great parents! and i bet your mom and dad are SO EXCITED! anyways congrats!

Alison said...

I was wondering when you were going to spill the beans on here...congrats again, I'm seriously so happy for you!!!!!

Twitchell Family said...

Hey Aub this is Lacey Kjar well Twitchell. I just want to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you. It is the best thing that will ever happen!! I love being a mom and I know that you will be a great one!!!

beckie. said...

Aubs sweetheart, that is SO wonderful! I remember you going through your endometriosis and whatnot and so this is amazing and I am so happy for you. You are going to be an adorable pregnant lady and an excellent mama! xoxo

Tausha Marie said...

Aubrie, congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you. I'm really glad you stopped me at the movies the other night. Your child will be absolutely beautiful like both of his/her parents!

Casey and Samantha said...

Congrats! I really am so excited for you! I couldn't wait long to tell people either. We were kind of in your shoes: it took us forever too. That's awesome! Keep us posted through your adventures of pregnancy!!

Aaron and Kaime said...

Wow congrats. That is neat.