Dear Bountiful Baskets,
Please don't give me any more celery I don't need two stalks in my basket or even one. Also, Swiss Chard does not get eaten in my home. You could leave out the bot choy or how ever you spell it. Not only can I not spell it, I can't use it either and you gave me 20. And when you give me and onion, I don't need 10 especially if 1/2 are moldy. And why is it that when I sign up, which is every other week, do you have to give me the most random things? I would like to have a good week next week for once! Is that why it is only $15 a week? We get the things stores don't want to purchase because no one knows what the heck it is for. Well some reason I keep coming back every other week. O well. . . in my mind you have got me convinced that it is a better deal than the store can give me even if I don't use most of it!!
Thanks,
AuBrie
P.S. I do highly recommend your bread though. I absolutely love it!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
I don't need it, yet I still get it
Posted by AuBrie and Russ at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Try switching your weeks...I think I am on the opposite schedule of you....I order every other week as well and I have yet to recieve bok choy or onions. I do get lots of lettuce, cherries, and peaches though!
Aren't they the best!
ok mrs johnny rain cloud... i told you i'd take your celery and i also told you how to cook your swiss chard. it's good stuff. don't know what to say about the bok choy, though... let's try this weekend? hey, you're calling me right now!
Post a Comment