Shandi and Easton came over for the derby. This is all of us watching fire works.
The parade
If your wondering why my posts always contain a lot of pictures and not so many words its because I hate this dumb computer. Every time I type my hand touches the mouse pad and erases everything I have written. By the time I get something written it has taken me 5 attempts. I have to hold my hands like I am playing piano. It is awful. Anyway. .
The fourth in Delta is awesome. If you have never been you need to go. You won't believe me until you give it a try. We went to Delta Fri night and went over to Uncle Daves house. He is known to have the party house for all Holidays. Fri night Russ played in a Volleyball tournament and took the gold, while Cody and I ate dinner at Dave's and watched fireworks. Saturday morning we woke up and went to the parade. Let's admit it no one wants to go to them but we have to keep the holiday spirit. Then we went over to the park which for me usually sucks. It turns out to be a huge high school reunion for all the people who live in Delta. This year they had some fun things. It could be that we were more focused on things to do for little kids. Cody and I rode a horse. It was $3 dollars a person. I was about ready to freak out when they said I had to pay for both of us, but I think when they saw the look on my face they only made me pay for one of us, after that Russ and Cody caught a fish. They brought an enormous swimming pool to the park and filled it clear full of trout. Russ was more excited than anyone when they announced that 0-4 year olds could go first and they caught a fish with their bare hands. They started out getting only their hands and feet wet but you know my husband, they were soon drenched in trout water.
That night we went to the derby. two words. . .white trash!!! and by white trash we mean our own son. Cody ended up having a blow out right at the beginning of the derby. I was unprepared and didn't have a change of clothes so he was left in his diaper. . at the derby. Wow!!! Embarassing. Well enough said.
The next day we woke up and went to Manti for my mom's birthday. . . Next post.
2 comments:
I am glad you guys had a good holiday. You look so good AuBrie! Looking as skinny as ever.
Aubrie!!! First of all hello! I'm so glad I found your blog! So reading some of your past posts.... You have always been and still are so stinking pretty. And look so good, expecially after having a baby. I hope I can look half as good as you after our little guy gets here. Anyways, hope things are going good for you guys!
Post a Comment