Russ won his summer softball games and he is now a champion. If you ever want Russ on want to win put Russ on your team he is dang good. His brother Jason isn't that bad either.
HEY AUB! Oh my heck! I am so glad you found our blog! Your lil' guy is SO CUTE! (Congratulations....late) How have you guys been? Tell Russ hi, and I am so excited to keep up on your blog! xoxo Tash
Russ and I were married December 16, 2005. I am a radiology Technologist and Russ works at IPP. We love our two little boys and have so much fun with them. We love our family.
1 comments:
HEY AUB! Oh my heck! I am so glad you found our blog! Your lil' guy is SO CUTE! (Congratulations....late) How have you guys been? Tell Russ hi, and I am so excited to keep up on your blog!
xoxo
Tash
Post a Comment