So I am still not dialated or effaced. I had an ultrasound on Friday and the baby is measuring 7.0 lbs, we all know those measurments are usually off, but that was the estimated weight. Which is good news. My Dr. said he will now let me go over my due date a couple days if I haven't had the baby yet. Then if I am dialated he will induce me. If not, I have to have another c-section. This is all because I had a csection with Cody. They have to be extra careful and follow guidelines so my chance of placenta rupture is minimal. But I am sure set on a V Bac. I can't imagine having a csection and not being able to lift Cody. Hopefully I will go into labor on my own this time. That would be the best outcome. I am sure getting anxious. They last days feel like forever.
Cody gets his cast off a week from tomorrow. I can't wait. It will be nice to get that thing off especially before the baby gets here. Well I am sure excited for the next couple weeks. I have a lot of great things happening.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
13 days to go !!!
Posted by AuBrie and Russ at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's awesome you're almost there! I can't even imagine how the days must be lingering but soon enough you'll have another little addition in your arms! Hope everything goes well!
Hey Aub-
Have you and your doctor discussed maybe stripping your membranes each time your at your appointment? I know it works for some people and not for others, but for me it always worked and I was in labor the next day. It just seems like a method that could maybe work against a c-section. Good luck and I'm way excited for you and your cute little family! :)
Post a Comment