I don't know if any of you watched the bachelor finale last night, holy cow!! What did you all think? I used to love Jason and now I hate him. I can't believe he would do that to poor Melissa (I love her). I don't care how much they paid him to break up with her on T.V. that is low!! I am so shocked over the whole thing. It's like Jason gets the both of best worlds now. I hated how he went from breaking up with his fiance' to making out with another girl on T.V. I am so disappointed in him. What did you all think? Those of you who watched it.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
im totally with you. i was shocked that he "blew her off" on TV. he was on a late night show and he talked about the after rose show.... you will have to come over to watch it. he explains what and why it all went down. but still it made me mad that he was that shallow- to do it on tv. and like you said.... make out w/ molly 5 minutes later!
I think it is all a joke! I am so mad! Trevor is even mad about this one, so that means it's pretty messed up! I think it was all an act, and Molly sucked at acting! Because the secret got out that Melissa was going to get chosen so they had to do something to keep us on our toes! Either way I feel so bad for Melissa she is soo sweet and I did not expect Jason to do something like that! He should know how bad it sucks to get hurt, especially on TV!!!... Thanks for posting so I could vent! :)
Well i didn't watch it, but i heard all about it. Sounds pretty low to me, i hate reality tv, you just never know whats real and what is made up to make a good show...
Ya Jason's lame. I can't wait to see what Melissa has to say tonight!
Hey girl!!!!!!!!!! how are you!?
I am so happy I found your blog through Sam's blog.
Post a Comment