Once again we couldn't say in Orem. We decided to head down to Cedar City to have some fun with the Langston's and Holyoak's. On Saturday we all decided to head down to St. George because we heard the weather was going to be 70 degrees. So the Langston's, May's and Holyoak's all headed down to Sand Hollow in St. George. We went fishing and played some sand volleyball. The weather was great. We it was so warm. I am so ready for summer now. We did some fishing while we were down there as well. We had so much fun. Thanks again to the Langston's for always letting us stay with them. 

Sunday, March 1, 2009
Fun weekend in Cedar
Posted by AuBrie and Russ at 8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow that does look like fun! I can't wait for summer or even spring, i love warm weather, i'm jealous you go to go to Cedar, i love it down there, next time you just can't stay in Orem you should come up here, to Logan! Talk to you soon
I have those same capris! you have great taste. it was so fun to see you guys this weekend! see ya in a couple of weeks?! :)
Looks like nice weather. I don't know about you but I'm so glad that its warming up. We need to hang out! So give us a call when you're not to busy.
Post a Comment