Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bad things turning into good things!

A couple good things have happened lately. They started out as bad thing but turned into good things.

First, Russ got a new job:). He lost his other job a while ago and has since found a better one. As scared as I was that he lost his job it turned out, in my opionion to be the best thing. He now works for good people and there is room for him to move up in the business.

Second, our computer broke:(. It was under warranty and so we sent it into get fixed. Our warranty runs out in September. Well, the company couldn't fix it. They would have sent us a refurbished computer but they didn't have any in at the time. So, we got a brand spanking new gateway 2010 computer for FREEEEEEEE!!!!!! It is awesome.

Last but not least, I just got the best vacuum ever!! Not easy to beat the old one that was only 40.00 and 4 years old. I was vacuuming the other day and the vacuum started making weird noises. Then there was a cloud of smoke and an awful smell. Yup, my vacuum blew up. I haven't vacuumed for a while but then with tax returns that just arrived I decided to go get me a new one. So I did!! I bought a new Dyson vacuum. It is awesome! I don''t know what I have done with out it.

Just a quick update on Cody!! He is 5 1/2 months old. As of 2 weeks ago he weighed 17 1bs 11 oz. He was 29 inches long. 6-12 month cloths and even those are quite snug and the pants are not long enough. He is growing like a weed.

He can:
1) Roll over from front to back and back to front
2) Sit up
3) Eat a freakin ton of baby food, but not meat!! ( He gags til he throws it up)
4) Only wakes up 1-2 times a night to eat, which to many might seem a lot, but for him its great!
5) Smile and giggle a whole lot.

We love our little Cody. He makes our life so fun!

P.S. I am getting my hair done on Friday. Anyone have any good ideas. I am so sick of the same old thing I have had ForEVERRRRRRRRR.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What awesome changes! A free computer... rock on! As far as your hair goes, I've thought that the medium length newer style of having the sides a little longer then the back (the back is layered.. is really cute. Highlights are also always fun. Good luck! You'll have to show us the end result.

Lindsey said...

You know I always have hair ideas! I think you should do a weave of a dark brown and blonde then cut it into a cute bob or A line!! You look cute whatever you do so good luck. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks hopefully!