Cute! I'm glad you posted some recent pics! I love the last one. So cute.
FUN!! Cute kid!! And what is your husband now doing for work. I thought he was doing dentist or something right?
man he is a cutie! even when he urps up down his shirt all the way to his bellybutton and has a blownout the side of his pants - yup, still cute! :)
So cute! You should come down and visit!
I can't believe how big he is! He is adorable! Baby pictures are the best! I often wish that I was as photogenic as babies are;) It's impossible!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute! I'm glad you posted some recent pics! I love the last one. So cute.
FUN!! Cute kid!! And what is your husband now doing for work. I thought he was doing dentist or something right?
man he is a cutie! even when he urps up down his shirt all the way to his bellybutton and has a blownout the side of his pants - yup, still cute! :)
So cute! You should come down and visit!
I can't believe how big he is! He is adorable! Baby pictures are the best! I often wish that I was as photogenic as babies are;) It's impossible!
Post a Comment